mardi 1 novembre 2011

Anticipation

Goodbye honey, I've got to go.



Read the statistics, well, they don't look that good to me
There's hardly any chance that I reach 53
My blood test is a mess and I don't get much sleep indeed
The smoking, the drinking, the unhealthy eating will surely get my skin

So that's why I anticipate and have to leave home so suddenly
I hope someday you'll see my prematured midlife crisis is doing good to you and me

Go tell the children daddy went away with Aunt Lucy
To find his inner self, (to) take yoga class in New Dehli
I sold the wedding rings and used dinero cleverly
I needed a bigger, a faster motorcycle, dear, you see

So that's why I anticipate and have to leave home so suddenly
I hope someday you'll see my prematured midlife crisis is doing good to you and me

.....