jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Hats and Haircuts

We could do with some help indeed.
 
 
So Suzanne says: "I'm digging your songs but you look so so awfully wrong...
And maybe change the name of the band so that the people can understand,
Get rid of the four letter words you use in every story you tell,
And, guys, I swear that next time you tour, you'll sleep in fancy hotels.
So let's head out to the shops where the legend can start...

'Cause if you take my free advice my dears...

So Suzanne took us to town and made us buy some stylish new hats
"And something needs to be done for your hair or I just..just..just can't go on"
Well, Suzanne, there's something you must realize at this time:
WE AIN'T NO FUCKIN' BOYS BAND, WE JUST WANNA PLAY LOUD

'Cause if you take my free advice my dears, you will be stars by the end of the year,

Oh Suzanne, what do we do now that our hats and haircuts are checked?
Do you have a plan for the band that leads us directly to success?
Shall we go to rehearse or shall we go to the gym?
Get rid of the silly girlfriends and start amphetamines?

'Cause if you take my free advice my dears, you will be stars by the end of the year
Ten thousand friends on Myspace in a day, The rules have changed, my friends:
The future's here.

.....